1/3

Recommadation

BBQ

Gas BBQ has less oil fume than traditional charcoal grill, and the BBQ fire can be adjusted according to different food, and cook the food optimally. Most of the BBQ are using indirect heating by far infrared, which can prevent food from burn.

Tool Storage

Paint tool storage is about 90% in the tool storage market, and the other 10% is stainless steel tool storage. CSPS mainly produce stainless steel tool storage. In the stainless steel market we have about 65% market share.

江井精密工業股份有限公司

T : +886-5-5519352    

F : +886-5-5519339

E : sales2@csps.tw

雲林縣斗六市雲科路三段96號

CSPS Co., Ltd.

T : +886-5-5510777#134   

F : +886-5-5519339

E : sales6@csps.tw

96 Sec 3 Yunke Rd Douliou City Yunlin County 64064 Taiwan R.O.C.

Copyright ©  CSPS CO., LTD.